So...just a couple of my recent projects:
I wrote a pattern for an adorable giraffe hat, which can be found on my other blog:
2) I knit a cardigan for my soon-to-be little girl using the Maile pattern on What to Knit When You're Expecting. I LOVE how it turned out.
3) I knit myself a shrug that is far too small for me at the moment because I've put on a significant amount of weight (eek!). I love the shrug, so it will definitely be motivation to lose the weight after Lady Penelope is born.
4) I knit a little cardigan and matching hat for Penelope, and although I wasn't terribly pleased with the yarn's color scheme, I think the end result looks okay...
5) I finally finished writing the pattern for the Stereostyle Hat, and I need test knitters and crocheters!
6) And finally, I finished the Ratchet and Clank hats, but I don't yet have the pattern written... I'm working on it!
And my final excuse for my very long absence from the blog-o-sphere... Well, I'm easily distracted: